SHIRACHA WHITE TEA Jasmine - 6 pack
Like freshly squeezed tea buds – from farm to Can – Shiracha White Tea Jasmine is carefully brewed from organic white tea leaves to ensure a high level of tea properties, enriched with the refreshing aroma of Jasmine flowers.
Water, Cane Sugar, Organic White Tea Leaves, Sodium Erythorbate (E316), Permitted Flavouring.
- Uncured, unfermented, least processed tea
- Contain high concentration of L-theanine that help to boosts alertness and has a calming effect on the mind
- White tea contains less amount of caffeine than other teas (green tea / black tea), so it is more hydrating and this helps in sustaining energy.
- Rich in antioxidant that can help to reduce inflammation by protecting the body against damage from free radicals.
- White tea has similar antioxidant benefits to green tea
- Polyphenols that founded in white tea may help boost immunity and prevent bad cholesterol from becoming oxidized.
- White tea is a good source of caffeine and catechins like EGCG that helps the body burn fat and boost metabolism.
- The polyphenols in white tea helps the skin stay tight and firm and have an anti-aging effect
- White tea is one of the less studied teas but the flavour is more accepted than that of green tea in Europe.